Monday, December 27, 2010

Christmas was good. We got together on the Eve and my oldest brother threw a big family party. And when I mean party I mean the tequila shots he took caused him to forget the next day that he and his 21-year old son promised to take my other brother and me to a movie. Still, given the drama our family tends to have, it was the best Christmas Eve ever. A really fun night.

But, yeah, my bro and nephew totally forgot we made plans to go see a flick after the Lakers game, so we rolled up and they were, like, 'Oh we forgot!  You shoulda called first!'   I was mad. We ended up going to my sister's in Eastlake and just spending Christmas Day with her and her family. It was really nice.

The day after that was really chill and I just watched the Chargers at my house. They lost and I was angry and I expressed myself on Twitter. Then we ended up going to that movie, ''Tron'', which was awful. But we had fun and had dinner at Ruby's Diner and I felt bad for reacting so harshly to my brother and nephew's mistake. Then I felt even worse that some of my criticisms stung people on the Chargers staff I knew personally; or relatives of staff. I apologized for being an emotional and passionate fan and they were cool. But, still - I think I'm a good guy but I need to learn to be less easily disappointed and less harsh toward others.

No comments:

Post a Comment