Thursday, December 30, 2010

Quality Yet Social

Yesterday, Rossi, Robbo, and I saw "The Fighter" at Hazard Center. I found it to be riveting, brilliantly acted, and much more than a boxing movie. Definitely recommend seeing it. Shawn and I then kicked it at Casa de Rossi and our friend Katie Rose Barba, who I pretty much have a crush on, I admit, hit us up. She had friends in town so we met up with them at Quality Social on Sixth and F.

We had a few beers and Katie and I spent the night leaving prank comments on each other's Facebook page via our phones. At one point, one of her friends, a bearded guy, came over and said, "Hey, man, thanks for shaking my hand."

What?

As he explained it, he saw my hooks right away and was curious but didn't know how to react or what questions he could or couldn't ask. So apparently my friendliness told him it was ok and he proceeded to ask a bunch of questions. Good guy and very smart too.

As I told him, I'd rather make people feel at ease so that they can ask questions and not feel intimidated or wondering. It's just me.

We then went to Double Deuce across the street, where we danced to hip-hop and fist-pumped. Katie and her friends rode the mechanical bull. That was hot.

No comments:

Post a Comment